Friday, January 13, 2012

Video Is Coming?

I’m happy to report that my blog will soon have video content from time to time, if I follow all the techie steps properly.  In the interest of full disclosure, I am compelled to report that I am by no means convinced that I’ll follow all the techie steps properly.
The ability to put video on the blog sounds very appealing to me, and I’m pretty excited.  If this becomes a reality, I expect to have the first video on the blog within a month.  It would be sooner if I didn’t have a day job.  Then again, if I didn’t have that job, I wouldn’t have this blog, and wouldn’t be able to pay the costs associated with having it.  Anyway, I’m excited, and I’ll immediately begin thinking of good video content and get started on the techie things.

No comments:

Post a Comment